SoundScope+ – a Smart Digital Stethoscope, a Smart Mobile Ultrasound Probe, & a Smart Mobile X-ray Unit to Revolutionize Remote Medical Diagnosis
Revolutionizing the most commonly used clinical diagnostic devices utilizing AI
“SoundScope” is a dumbbell-shaped probe with a digital stethoscope on one side and an ultrasound probe on the other, and a narrow mid-part for patient/attendant/physician to hold and maneuver. It communicates wirelessly with “SoundScope” mobile app which has pre-trained AI algorithms to diagnose abnormalities from audible heart and respiratory sounds, and ultrasound video. “SoundScope” can diagnose abnormalities of heart, lungs, abdomen, pelvis, joints, vessels, and more. The app gives probe handling instructions and uses mobile camera and microphone to setup a remote teleconsultation session with a physician. It transmits diagnostic data to the physician besides the on-screen display. “SoundScope” can quickly and economically give significantly more diagnostic details than a regular examination by a physician, remotely and in-clinic. It obviates the need for specialists in emergency situations. “SoundScope+” has an additional DSLR camera-shaped x-ray unit communicating wirelessly with the “SoundScope+” app having pre-trained AI algorithms to diagnose various abnormalities from x-rays. “SoundScope+” can be used by allied health professionals being extremely useful during disasters.
If you are interested in investing in this project or becoming a team member, do contact us using this form:
- Category: Research
MedMantra.com Research Consultation & Publication Assistance
(A Premium Service by MedMantra.com)
We provide Individual Online Research Consultation to assist with all Phases of Original Research Paper, All types of Journal Publications, Dissertation & Thesis Research in Clinical Sciences:
- Project development and literature reviews
- Database construction and data collection
- Research design, data analysis & statistics
- Editing and proof-reading manuscripts
- Presentation of results and preparation of reports
- Assistance with adapting your manuscript for publication
Our expertise at MedMantra.com, which is gotten from working with a diverse number of professionals from around the world will be invaluable in helping your organization build its own e-Research team. We already have contacts with top trained personell in your country, therefore helping you set up your own e-Research team will be a highly effective process.
A typical team consists of a doctor, a transcriptionist who also doubles as a data entry specialist, a statistician and a web designer or an individual with superb technological know-how. This structuring can be tweaked to suit your specific needs. They will work based on your research plan, the time duration and either on part time basis working for a few hours or full time, which will cover 5 business days in a week. In addition, members of the team are required to give a weekly report to the Primary Investigator (PI), who monitors, the progression of the research work.
- We develop & execute quality improvement & outcome research projects.
- We can help you present and demonstrate the effectiveness of your treatment program to 3rd party payers and government agencies.
- We specialize in meeting the needs of businesses and agencies, as well as the needs of individual researchers and students.
- Assist with writing grants and contracts to help secure funding for your project.
- Develop and execute programs, pilot studies and institutional self-studies to increase your chances for securing funding.
- Methodological and statistics support.
- We develop tests, questionnaires, and surveys to assess and evaluate your target population.
- Scoring, data entry, and data analysis services are readily available.
- Methodological and statistics support for every stage of your project.
- Clinical research projects
- Outcome research and program evaluation studies
- Reliability, Validity, and Item Analysis Studies
- Descriptive, Univariate, Nonparametric and Survey statistics
- Bivarate and Multivariate Parametric Statistical Procedures
- Regression and factor analytic models of data analysis
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) and Covariance (ANCOVA)
- Constructing reports and presentations in a variety of formats
- Software packages (SPSS, and Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
The essence of any literary composition is the coherency of expression, the clarity in presenting ideas and strong command of writing skills. Professional editors at MedMantra.com ensure that your document meets international publishing standards.
MedMantra.com provides fast and reliable copy-editing services to address language discrepancies, correct abruptly presented ideas and refine any loosely structured sentences in your document. Our services come with fast turn-around times and dependable services, at an affordable price.
We look forward to providing you quality services to give your compositions a competitive edge.
After completing data collection, you may need assistance with writing the results of your study for a final report or empirical manuscript. We provide research report consulting and publishing services for researchers in the areas of environmental health, medical / healthcare & epidemiology. We work diligently to ensure your research report or empirical manuscript is:
- Clearly written with an emphasis on parsimony
- Contains proper grammar and formatting
- Uses appropriate scientific and statistical language and symbols
- Conveys results with statistical tables & figures where needed
If you are a medical or healthcare professional or affiliated with a pharmaceutical company, medical research organization involved in quantitative research, chances are you will employ biostatistics during the analysis of your data. We assist medical & healthcare researchers to efficiently analyze data, providing:
- Research methodology consultation for designing your study
- Database construction and assistance with data collection
- Gathering & analyzing medical & healthcare data using statistical software packages (e.g. SPSS, Systat, G*Power)
- Statistics consultation services to analyze and interpret your data
- Innovative approaches to medical & healthcare research
MedMantra.com provides quality medical transcription services.
Medical transcription is the most effective way to maintain and update the evergrowing medical records.
Our highly qualified transcriptionists/editors strive hard to provide you the best output with accuracy of over 99% at your specified turnaround time requirement.
All our medical transcription services are HIPAA compliant, and guarantee total security of your data.
Our team of transcriptionists/editors includes highly qualified professionals who are trained frequently according to the new changes in the transcription field as per AAMT. They are also quality control monitored in order to supply accurate and timely transcription services. We work 365 days and offer 24 hours services of medical transcription solutions.
The impact of not having immediate access to key information in emergency situations can be serious. Paper records are bulky and take up costly space. Filing, retrieval of files and the re-filing of paper records are labor intensive methods with which to store patient information. Transitioning to an electronic medical record system is a top priority for Healthcare Organizations because it provides doctors and employees with the necessary tools to enhance the quality and safety of the medical care they deliver to patients.
MedMantra.com offers you simple and user-friendly solutions for Electronic Medical Records. We work around your requirements in transitioning your paper records to electronic information which can be readily accessed by your doctors and hospital staff. The various features include: experienced staff converts scanned paper records to electronic records, qualified medical personnel to conduct quality audit, turnaround time as per your needs and experienced coordination staff. Your organization benefits due to: HIPAA compliance, patient data quality, 24/7 information availability, decreased information retrieval time, doctors, nurses & staff efficiency, reduces clinical clutter, decision support - information at the point of care and improve quality & reduce cost.