This Super Mock Tests Course currently contains 7 packets / 7 Mock Tests and 42 long cases with model answers! Just UK£ 14 (US$ 20) for 6-months unlimited access to 7 Packets. Instant access after online payment. Subscription will last for 6-months from the time of successful payment.
- "Long Cases" form one of the three components of the assessment in the Final FRCR Part 2B examination conducted by The Royal College of Radiologists of London (UK). The other two assessment components are "Rapid Reporting" and "Viva". The "Long Cases" or the "Reporting" session lasts one hour and the examinee has to report on six long cases within an hour. An examinee is expected to produce a written report for each of the six long cases under following headings:
- Principal Diagnosis
- Differential Diagnosis
- Management (if appropriate)
- It is essential to practice a lot to succeed in this part of the examination. For Online Long Cases Examination Practice, we provide a state of the art and innovative online practice environment. The cases and the images are carefully selected. All cases are based on frequently asked topics and all images are of high diagnostic quality. Software is user friendly.
- New cases are regularly added to the database and some old cases are replaced based on the feedback from candidates who attempted the most recent examinations.
- This Super Mock Tests Course currently contains 7 packets / 7 Mock Tests and 42 frequently asked long cases with model answers!
Just UK£ 14 (US$ 20) for 6-months unlimited access to 7 Packets. Instant access after online payment.
You will get instant access to this course after payment confirmation. Please go to following page and click on "Go to Course" button against the course you subscribed for:
To see your order history, click on your name/username drop-down menu in the top right corner of this website, after logging in. Your subscription to this course will expire 6 months after purchase.