Long Cases for Final FRCR Part 2B - Online - 100+ Mock Tests and 600+ Cases!
- "Long Cases" form one of the three components of the assessment in the Final FRCR Part 2B examination conducted by The Royal College of Radiologists of London (UK). The other two assessment components are "Rapid Reporting" and "Viva". The "Long Cases" or the "Reporting" session lasts one hour and the examinee has to report on six long cases within an hour. An examinee is expected to produce a typed report for each of the six long cases under following headings:
- Principal Diagnosis
- Differential Diagnosis
- Management (if appropriate)
- It is essential to practice a lot to succeed in this part of the examination. For Online Long Cases Examination Practice, we provide a state of the art and innovative online practice environment. The cases and the images are carefully selected. All cases are based on frequently asked topics and all images are of high diagnostic quality. Software is user friendly.
- We have 25+ mock tests with 150+ cases! New cases are regularly added to the database and old cases are replaced based on the feedback from candidates who attempted the most recent examinations.
- Content is organized into 3 courses:
1. "Free" course with 1 mock test or packet and 6 different frequently asked long cases with model answers.
2. "Super" course with 7 mock tests or packets and 42 different frequently asked long cases with model answers.
3. "Premium" course with 25 mock tests or packets and 150 different frequently asked long cases with model answers.
- While on the quiz page, you need to open the long case images in a new browser window by clicking on the button named "Open Long Case". The clinical details for the long case can be found on the new image window. After viewing the images you may close the image window and come back to the quiz page to submit your answer in the provided space. The answer area of the quiz is divided into following parts: Observations, Interpretation, Principal Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis and Management (if appropriate). You are expected to fill all these parts, but you may write your answer under few of these headings. Time management is very important, as you get just 9 minutes per long case. It is essential to have a clear strategy to answer ALL long cases using very short descriptions (or better BULLET POINTS only!). NOTE THAT IF YOU KEEP THE RESPONSE BOXES EMPTY, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE IDEAL ANSWERS!
- You need to enrol yourself into this course after registering and logging in as a free member of this website to be able to attempt these tests.
- Read the instructions carefully before attempting a test.
- Consider buying our "Premium Mock Tests Course" which contains 25 packets / 25 Mock Tests and 150 frequently asked long cases with model answers or our "Super Mock Tests Course" which contains 7 packets / 7 Mock Tests and 42 frequently asked long cases with model answers! These cover most of the long case diagnoses that you will report on in a real examination.
- This Super Mock Tests Course currently contains 7 packets / 7 Mock Tests and 42 long cases with model answers
- More packets are being added
- Only UK£ 14 or US$ 20 for 6-months access
- This course is CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED. Although all images are there, suggested correct answers and feedback are in the process of being added.
This Premium Mock Tests Course contains 25 packets / 25 Mock Tests and 150 frequently asked long cases with model answers! None of the images or cases are repeated!