This Premium Mock Tests Course contains 100 packets / 100 Mock Tests and 600 frequently asked long cases with model answers! None of the images or cases are repeated! These cover most of the long case diagnoses that you will report on in a real examination.
OFFER: Submit 1 packet of FRCR Rapid Reporting (RR)/Long Cases (LC)/Anatomy (AN) and get 1 year free access to the premium package or USD45 remuneration.
Click for details: https://www.medmantra.com/frcr-radiology-articles/submit-frcr-test-packet-for-free-access-or-45usd
- "Long Cases" form one of the three components of the assessment in the Final FRCR Part 2B examination conducted by The Royal College of Radiologists of London (UK). The other two assessment components are "Rapid Reporting" and "Viva". The "Long Cases" or the "Reporting" session lasts one hour and the examinee has to report on six long cases within an hour. An examinee is expected to produce a written report for each of the six long cases under following headings:
- Principal Diagnosis
- Differential Diagnosis
- Management (if appropriate)
- It is essential to practice a lot to succeed in this part of the examination. For Online Long Cases Examination Practice, we provide a state of the art and innovative online practice environment. The cases and the images are carefully selected. All cases are based on frequently asked topics and all images are of high diagnostic quality. Software is user friendly and simulates the real examination.
- We have 100+ mock tests with 600+ cases! New cases are regularly added to the database and old cases are replaced based on the feedback from candidates who attempted the most recent examinations.
- This Premium Mock Tests Course contains 100 packets / 100 Mock Tests and 600 frequently asked long cases with model answers! None of the images or cases are repeated! These cover most of the long case diagnoses that you will report on in a real examination.