Rapid Reporting for FRCR 2B - Free Quick Assessment Demo Test
Category: Rapid Reporting for Final FRCR Part 2B - Online - 100+ Mock Tests and 3000+ Cases!
Rapid Reporting for FRCR 2B - Free Quick Assessment - Demo Test
- This is a short demo test - a deprecated version of the real test - consisting of 10 questions and the time limit allotted is 12 minutes. Aim of this test is for you to quickly assess our technology and quality of questions and feedback.
- You need to enrol yourself into this course after registering and logging in as a free member of this website to be able to attempt this test.
- Read the instructions carefully before attempting a test.
- You may even attempt 3 free mock tests (consisting of 90 rapid reporting questions) after registering and logging in as a free member of this website.
- Consider buying our "Premium Mock Tests Course" which contains 100 packets / 100 Mock Tests and 3000 rapid reporting cases! The last 10 packets (91-100) are "All Abnormal" ones with each and every case being abnormal. These are especially suited for practicing before the real "Royal College of Radiologists - FRCR 2B" examination. These contain 300 difficult cases and cover most of the abnormalities you will report on in a real examination. You may consider buying our "All Abnormal" packets course separately.