Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
AI, Machine Learning, and Deep and Intelligent Medicine Simplified for Everyone
Academic Edition, Chapter 32 - References/Further Reading
- McGrath H, Flanagan C, Zeng L, Lei Y. Future of artificial intelligence in anesthetics and pain management.
- Maternal BP and cardiac output are not much affected by spinal anesthesia: Study 2021. https://medicaldialogues.in/obstetrics-gynaecology/news/maternal-bp-and-cardiac-output-are-not-much-affected-by-spinal-anesthesia-study-78748 (accessed July 25, 2021).
- Hughes J. AI: The future of pain assessment. Med-Tech Innovation | Latest News for the Medical Device Industry 2020. https://www.med-technews.com/api/content/cf768138-3af1-11eb-9c75-1244d5f7c7c6/ (accessed July 25, 2021).
- Wang R, Wang S, Duan N, Wang Q. From Patient-Controlled Analgesia to Artificial Intelligence-Assisted Patient-Controlled Analgesia: Practices and Perspectives. Front Med 2020;0. https://doi.org/10.3389/fmed.2020.00145.
- How NeuroMetrix seeks to better relieve pain with AI. Medical Design and Outsourcing 2019. https://www.medicaldesignandoutsourcing.com/how-neurometrix-seeks-to-better-relieve-pain-with-ai/ (accessed July 25, 2021).
- Kaia Health gets $10M support for AI-powered management of chronic pain. TechCrunch n.d. https://social.techcrunch.com/2019/01/21/kaia-health-gets-10m-support-for-ai-powered-management-of-chronic-pain/ (accessed July 25, 2021).
- The DNA Company Buys AI-Driven Pain App for $30M, Forms New Venture. Clinical OMICs - Molecular Diagnostics in Precision Medicine 2020. https://www.clinicalomics.com/topics/precision-medicine-topic/the-dna-company-buys-ai-driven-pain-app-for-30m-forms-new-venture/ (accessed July 25, 2021).
- org. [cited 2021 Jul 25]. Available from: https://www.futurity.org/artificial-intelligence-racial-bias-pain-2527482/ Future_of_Artificial_Intelligence_in_Anesthetics_a.pdf
- Artificial intelligence can scan doctors’ notes to distinguish between types of back pain. ScienceDaily n.d. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/02/200228102221.htm (accessed July 25, 2021).