Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
AI, Machine Learning, and Deep and Intelligent Medicine Simplified for Everyone
Academic Edition, Chapter 25 - References/Further Reading
- Bohr A, Memarzadeh K. The rise of artificial intelligence in healthcare applications. Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare. 2020;25–60.
- Ho DK. Voice-controlled virtual assistants for the older people with visual impairment. Eye (Lond). 2018 Jan;32(1):53–4.
- Ryan KJ. 7 of the world’s most accurate voice recognition systems [Internet]. Inc.com. 2016 [cited 2021 Jan 31]. Available from: https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/internet-trends-7-most-accurate-word-recognition-platforms.html
- Chung AE, Griffin AC, Selezneva D, Gotz D. Health and fitness apps for hands-free voice-activated assistants: content analysis. JMIR Mhealth Uhealth [Internet]. 2018 Sep 24 [cited 2021 Jan 31];6(9). Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6231786/
- Cohen R, Elhadad M, Elhadad N. Redundancy in electronic health record corpora: analysis, impact on text mining performance and mitigation strategies. BMC Bioinformatics. 2013 Jan 16;14:10.
- Ahuja AS. The impact of artificial intelligence in medicine on the future role of the physician. PeerJ [Internet]. 2019 Oct 4 [cited 2021 Jan 31];7. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6779111/
- Artificial intelligence in healthcare - a comprehensive account [Internet]. Maruti Techlabs. 2018 [cited 2021 Jan 31]. Available from: https://marutitech.com/artificial-intelligence-in-healthcare/
- Applications of artificial intelligence. In: Wikipedia [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2021 Jan 31]. Available from: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Applications_of_artificial_intelligence&oldid=1002737907
- How virtual health assistants are changing the care delivery equation [Internet]. Healthcare IT News. 2020 [cited 2021 Jan 31]. Available from: https://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/how-virtual-health-assistants-are-changing-care-delivery-equation
- Kelly CJ, Karthikesalingam A, Suleyman M, Corrado G, King D. Key challenges for delivering clinical impact with artificial intelligence. BMC Medicine. 2019 Oct 29;17(1):195.
- Lin W-C, Chen JS, Chiang MF, Hribar MR. Applications of artificial intelligence to electronic health record data in ophthalmology. Transl Vis Sci Technol [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jan 31];9(2). Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7347028/
- Information blocking: what to know and how to navigate next steps [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jan 31]. Available from: https://www.healthleadersmedia.com/innovation/information-blocking-what-know-and-how-navigate-next-steps
- AI problems and promises | McKinsey [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jan 31]. Available from: https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/artificial-intelligence/the-promise-and-challenge-of-the-age-of-artificial-intelligence