Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
AI, Machine Learning, and Deep and Intelligent Medicine Simplified for Everyone
Academic Edition, Chapter 24 - References/Further Reading
- Ginsburg GS, Phillips KA. Precision medicine: from science to value. Health Aff (Millwood). 2018 May;37(5):694–701.
- What is the difference between precision medicine and personalized medicine? What about pharmacogenomics: MedlinePlus Genetics [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jan 5]. Available from: https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/understanding/precisionmedicine/precisionvspersonalized/
- What is PHRT? [Internet]. sfa-phrt. [cited 2021 Jan 7]. Available from: https://www.sfa-phrt.ch/what-is-phrt
- Davenport T, Kalakota R. The potential for artificial intelligence in healthcare. Future Healthc J. 2019 Jun;6(2):94–8.
- Varghese D. Comparative study on classic machine learning algorithms [Internet]. Medium. 2019 [cited 2021 Jan 5]. Available from: https://towardsdatascience.com/comparative-study-on-classic-machine-learning-algorithms-24f9ff6ab222
- Currie G, Delles C. Precision medicine and personalized medicine in cardiovascular disease. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2018; 1065:589–605.
- Fujioka T, Mori M, Kubota K, Oyama J, Yamaga E, Yashima Y, et al. The utility of deep learning in breast ultrasonic imaging: a review. Diagnostics (Basel) [Internet]. 2020 Dec 6 [cited 2021 Jan 5];10(12). Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7762151/
- Powering precision medicine with artificial intelligence [Internet]. Intel. [cited 2021 Jan 5]. Available from: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/artificial-intelligence/posts/powering-precision-medicine-artificial-intelligence.html
- Mesko B. The role of artificial intelligence in precision medicine. Expert Review of Precision Medicine and Drug Development. 2017 Sep 3;2(5):239–41.
- Forrest SJ, Geoerger B, Janeway KA. Precision medicine in pediatric oncology. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2018;30(1):17–24.
- Atreya MR, Wong HR. Precision medicine in pediatric sepsis. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2019 Jun;31(3):322–327.