Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
AI, Machine Learning, and Deep and Intelligent Medicine Simplified for Everyone
Academic Edition, Chapter 20 - References/Further Reading
- Death by a thousand clicks: where electronic health records went wrong [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jan 31]. Available from: https://www.healthleadersmedia.com/innovation/death-thousand-clicks-where-electronic-health-records-went-wrong
- Forrest GN, Van Schooneveld TC, Kullar R, Schulz LT, Duong P, Postelnick M. Use of electronic health records and clinical decision support systems for antimicrobial stewardship. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2014 Oct 15;59(suppl_3):S122–33.
- Raposo VL. Electronic health records: Is it a risk worth taking in healthcare delivery? GMS Health Technol Assess [Internet]. 2015 Dec 10 [cited 2021 Jan 31];11. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4677576/
- Sharma R. Council post: who really owns your health data? [Internet]. Forbes. [cited 2021 Jan 31]. Available from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2018/04/23/who-really-owns-your-health-data/
- Kasperbauer TJ. Protecting health privacy even when privacy is lost. Journal of Medical Ethics. 2020 Nov 1;46(11):768–72.
- Read “for the record: protecting electronic health information” at nap. Edu [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jan 31]. Available from: https://www.nap.edu/read/5595/chapter/5