Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
AI, Machine Learning, and Deep and Intelligent Medicine Simplified for Everyone
Academic Edition, Chapter 1 - References/Further Reading
General Edition, Chapters 1 & 2 - References/Further Reading
- Who we are [Internet]. Ayzenberg Group. 2019 [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://www.ayzenberg.com/about/who-we-are/
- Tesla.com. [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://www.tesla.com/autopilot
- Bohr A, Memarzadeh K. The rise of artificial intelligence in healthcare applications. In Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare 2020 Jan 1 (pp. 25-60). Academic Press.
- Park CW, Seo SW, Kang N, Ko B, Choi BW, Park CM, Chang DK, Kim H, Kim H, Lee H, Jang J. Artificial Intelligence in Health Care: Current Applications and Issues. Journal of Korean Medical Science. 2020 Nov 2;35(42).
- Hannun AY, Rajpurkar P, Haghpanahi M, Tison GH, Bourn C, Turakhia MP, Ng AY. Cardiologist-level arrhythmia detection and classification in ambulatory electrocardiograms using a deep neural network. Nature medicine. 2019 Jan;25(1):65-9.
- Su J. Apple watch 4 is now an fda class 2 medical device: detects falls, irregular heart rhythm [Internet]. Forbes. [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2018/09/14/apple-watch-4-is-now-an-fda-class-2-medical-device-detects-falls-irregular-heart-rhythm/
- Samsung gets fda clearance for new ecg tracking app [Internet]. Healthcare Weekly. 2020 [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://healthcareweekly.com/samsung-gets-fda-clearance-for-new-ecg-tracking-app/
- Ludmerer KM. Learning to heal: The development of American medical education. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press; 1996.
- Borg J. Body language: 7 easy lessons to master the silent language. Pearson Education; 2008.
- Berman AC, Chutka DS. Assessing effective physician-patient communication skills:”Are you listening to me, doc?”. Korean journal of medical education. 2016 Jun;28(2):243.
- Butler R, Monsalve M, Thomas GW, Herman T, Segre AM, Polgreen PM, Suneja M. Estimating time physicians and other health care workers spend with patients in an intensive care unit using a sensor network. The American journal of medicine. 2018 Aug 1;131(8):972-e9.
- Rush B, Celi LA, Stone DJ. Applying machine learning to continuously monitored physiological data. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing. 2019 Oct;33(5):887-93.
- Top 12 ways artificial intelligence will impact healthcare [Internet]. HealthITAnalytics. 2018 [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://healthitanalytics.com/news/top-12-ways-artificial-intelligence-will-impact-healthcare
- Alper BS, Hand JA, Elliott SG, Kinkade S, Hauan MJ, Onion DK, Sklar BM. How much effort is needed to keep up with the literature relevant for primary care?. Journal of the Medical Library association. 2004 Oct;92(4):429.
- Schoeb D, Suarez-Ibarrola R, Hein S, Dressler FF, Adams F, Schlager D, Miernik A. Use of artificial intelligence for medical literature search: randomized controlled trial using the Hackathon format. Interactive journal of medical research. 2020 Mar 30;9(1):e16606.
- Andel C, Davidow SL, Hollander M, Moreno DA. The economics of health care quality and medical errors. Journal of health care finance. 2012 Oct;39(1):39.
- Newman-Toker DE, McDonald KM, Meltzer DO. How much diagnostic safety can we afford, and how should we decide? A health economics perspective. BMJ quality & safety. 2013 Oct 1;22(Suppl 2):ii11-20.
- Uddin M, Wang Y, Woodbury-Smith M. Artificial intelligence for precision medicine in neurodevelopmental disorders. NPJ digital medicine. 2019 Nov 21;2(1):1-0.
- Tempus - data-driven precision medicine [Internet]. Tempus. [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: http://www.tempus.com/
- Transforming healthcare with AI: The impact on the workforce and organizations | McKinsey [Internet]. [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/healthcare-systems-and-services/our-insights/transforming-healthcare-with-ai
- Olive | the rpa + ai workforce made for healthcare [Internet]. Olive. [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://oliveai.com/
- Cloudmedx [Internet]. [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://cloudmedxhealth.com/use-cases/providing-more-time-and-accuracy-in-recording-patient-data/
- Pathology software for the modern digital laboratory [Internet]. Proscia. [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://proscia.com/
- Zebra medical vision | medical imaging & ai [Internet]. [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://www.zebra-med.com/
- Pickhardt PJ, Graffy PM, Zea R, Lee SJ, Liu J, Sandfort V, Summers RM. Automated CT biomarkers for opportunistic prediction of future cardiovascular events and mortality in an asymptomatic screening population: a retrospective cohort study. The Lancet Digital Health. 2020 Apr 1;2(4):e192-200.
- World Health Organization. Global strategy on human resources for health: workforce 2030.
- Recht M, Bryan RN. Artificial intelligence: threat or boon to radiologists?. Journal of the American College of Radiology. 2017 Nov 1;14(11):1476-80.
- Karches KE. Against the iDoctor: why artificial intelligence should not replace physician judgment. Theoretical medicine and bioethics. 2018 Apr;39(2):91-110.
- Brundage M, Avin S, Clark J, Toner H, Eckersley P, Garfinkel B, Dafoe A, Scharre P, Zeitzoff T, Filar B, Anderson H. The malicious use of artificial intelligence: Forecasting, prevention, and mitigation. arXiv preprint arXiv:1802.07228. 2018 Feb 20.
- Health C for D and R. Artificial intelligence and machine learning in software as a medical device. FDA [Internet]. 2021 Jan 11 [cited 2021 Feb 7]; Available from: https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/software-medical-device-samd/artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning-software-medical-device
- K-12 MCMC is a web editor for EF on, education a regular contributor for HH experience includes, Post-St community news coverage for the S, ard, Reporting international news reporting for the PC on C. The future of artificial intelligence in healthcare [Internet]. Technology Solutions That Drive Healthcare. [cited 2021 Feb 7]. Available from: https://healthtechmagazine.net/article/2020/02/future-artificial-intelligence-healthcare