Name of the Patient : Abc Xyzr Donlmn / M / 49 yrs.
Referred by : Dr. Abc Xyzadke.
Examination : M.R.I. of the Cervical Spine.
CLINICAL PROFILE :
C/O neckpain with pain radiating to the LUE with paresthesias.
M.R.I of the cervical spine was performed using the following parameters :
4 mm thick T1 Weighted and T2 Weighted sagittal images.
5 mm thick T1 Weighted and Fast Scan (T2 *) axial images.
There is a posterior disc herniation, more to the left of the midline at the C6-C7 level with indentation of the cord and the left C7 nerve root. There is bilateral neural foraminal narrowing at this level.
Posterior disc herniations are seen at the C5-C6 and C7-D1 levels with anterior indentation of the thecal sac and bilateral neural foraminal narrowing.
The C5-C6 and C6-C7 joints of Luschka show mild degenerative changes.
Small postero-central disc herniations are noted at the C2-C3, C3-C4 and C4-C5 levels with anterior indentation of the thecal sac.
Posterior peridiscal osteophytes are noted at the C3-C4, C4-C5, C5-C6, C6-C7 and C7-D1 levels. The cervical intervertebral discs show loss of water content.
Fatty changes are noted in the cervical vertebral bodies.
The remaining joints of Luschka and the visualized pre and paravertebral soft tissues are unremarkable.
The cervical spinal cord reveals normal signal intensity.
The atlanto-axial region and the cervico-medullary junction are unremarkable.
1. A posterior disc herniation, more to the left of the midline at the C6-C7 level with indentation
upon the left C7 nerve root.
2. Posterior disc herniations at the C5-C6 and C7-D1 levels.
3. Postero-central disc herniations at the C2-C3, C3-C4 and C4-C5 levels.
4. Posterior peridiscal osteophytes at the C3-C4, C4-C5, C5-C6, C6-C7 and C7-D1 levels.
5. Degenerative changes of the joints of Luschka at the C5-C6 and C6-C7 levels.