Date : 00.00.00
Name of the Patient : Abc Xyzm Koilmn / M / 49 yrs.
Referred by : Dr. Abc Xyzah.
Examination : M.R.I. of the Cervical Spine.
CLINICAL PROFILE :
C/O neckpain with pain radiating to the RUE since 10-12 days.
M.R.I of the cervical spine was performed using the following parameters :
4 mm thick T1 Weighted and T2 Weighted sagittal images.
5 mm thick T1 Weighted and Fast Scan (T2 *) axial images.
There is loss of normal cervical lordosis.
A right postero-lateral disc herniation with peridiscal osteophytes is seen at the C6-C7 level with right neural foraminal narrowing.
Small postero-central disc herniations with peridiscal osteophytes are noted at the C3-C4 and C4-C5 levels with anterior indentation of the thecal sac.
A posterior disc bulge is seen at the C5-C6 level. Posterior peridiscal osteophytes, more to the left of the midline are seen to indent the cord at this level. The left joint of Luschka at this level shows degenerative changes with left neural foraminal narrowing.
A mild posterior disc bulge is seen at the C2-C3 level.
The cervical intervertebral discs show loss of water content.
Diffuse fatty changes are seen in the cervical vertebral bodies.
The remaining joints of Luschka and the visualized pre and paravertebral soft tissues are unremarkable.
The cervical spinal cord reveals normal signal intensity.
The atlanto-axial region and the cervico-medullary junction are unremarkable.
Incidental note is made of prominence of the cerebellar folia.
1. A right postero-lateral disc herniation at the C6-C7 level with right neural foraminal narrowing.
2. Small postero-central disc herniations with peridiscal osteophytes at the C3-C4 and C4-C5 levels.
3. A small posterior disc bulge at the C5-C6 level.
4. Posterior peridiscal osteophytes, more to the left of the midline at the C5-C6 level.
5. Degenerative changes of the left joint of Luschka at the C5-C6 level.